Источник: кулинарный блокнот kisuk
1 red sweet pepper, cored, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
1 red onion, peeled, thinly cut (about 3/4 cup)
1 small bunch (about 1/2 lb) asparagus, trimmed, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces
Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
2 Tbsp Wegmans Basting Oil, divided
1 zucchini, trimmed, 1/4-inch dice (about 2 cups)
3 Tbsp pine nuts (Bulk Foods)
1 pkg (1 pint) grape tomatoes, halved
1 pkg (7 oz) Italian Classics Basil Pesto Sauce (Dairy Dept)
1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
15 leaves basil, finely sliced
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1. Cook pasta per pkg directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
2. Season pepper, onions, and asparagus with salt and pepper; toss with 1 Tbsp basting oil. Transfer to baking sheet; arrange in single layer. Roast 10-12 min; turn halfway thru cooking time. Remove mixture from baking sheet; set aside.
3. Season zucchini with salt and pepper; toss with remaining 1 Tbsp basting oil. Transfer to baking sheet; arrange in single layer. Roast 5-7 min, until tender but not browned. Remove from oven. Add to pepper mix; chill 1 hour.
4. Toast pine nuts in small pan on MEDIUM, 3 min, stirring, until they are slightly toasted (watch carefully). Remove from pan; set aside.
5. Add tomatoes, pesto, Tabasco sauce, basil, pine nuts, and veggie mix to tortellini in a large bowl; gently mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve chilled.
* Prepare 1 day ahead to allow flavors to meld.
Italian Classics Tomato Pesto Sauce can be substituted for the basil pesto.