Источник: кулинарный блокнот Natalie
lobster head, halved
2 tablespoons lobster base
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/2 tablespoon coriander, julienned
1/2 cup sliced bok choy
1 teaspoon red curry paste
1 teaspoon yellow curry paste
1 teaspoon green curry paste
1 ounce butter
1 stalks lemongrass, smashed
3 lime leaves
6 ounces carrot julienne
2 2/3 cups white port
6 ounces golden delicious apples, peeled and julienned
1 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
2. Cut head in half lengthwise, blanch and reserve.
3. Cook tails for 2 minutes and shock (plunge into ice).
4. Cook claws 4 minutes and shock.
5. Remove tail from shell and split.
6. Remove claws from shell.
7. Reserve meat.
1. Blend red, yellow and green curry paste with butter. Sweat (soften until the water comes out) curry butter.
3. Add carrot julienne and sweat slowly.
4. Add smashed lemongrass and lime leaves.
5. Add white port.
6. Reduce by three-quarters.
7. Add apples and turmeric.
8. Simmer 3 minutes, then remove from fire, cool and reserve.
1. Season lobster meat to taste with salt, cayenne pepper and some butter, and heat gently in oven with lobster head.
2. Mix lobster base and heavy cream in saucepan, and gently bring to a boil.
3. Simmer very gently until it thickens.
4. Season with salt.
5. Sautй bok choy in oil and lightly season with salt. Mound on plate.
6. Place each heated half-head on plate and fill with lobster meat.
7. Cover with sauce and garnish with coriander.