Источник: кулинарный блокнот tatikprice
* 675g vegetable marrow
* 2 tbsp Olive oil
* 1 large onion, finely chopped
* 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
* 1 tbsp Sage, chopped
* 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
* 1 English dessert apple, peeled and diced
* 225g canned canellini beans
* 350g minced pork
* 25g fresh white breadcrumbs
* 1 large egg, beaten
* Salt, and freshly ground black pepper
For the cheesy mustard sauce:
* 25g Butter
* 25g plain flour
* 275ml Milk
* 110g strong Cheddar cheese
* 25g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
* 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
* 2 tsp Dijon mustard
* pinch of English mustard
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onions, garlic, sage and parsley gently for 5 minutes. Add the apple and cook for a couple of minutes more. Leave to cool.
3. Add the onion and apple mixture to the beans, pork and breadcrumbs. Stir in the beaten egg and season well with salt and pepper.
4. Pack the meat mixture into the marrow, replace the lid of the marrow and wrap the whole thing in kitchen foil. Place on a baking sheet and cook for about 1½ to 2 hours.
5. Meanwhile, make the cheesy mustard sauce. Place the butter, flour and milk together into a saucepan. Bring up to the boil whisking with a balloon whisk all the time.
6. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Now add the cheeses, mustards and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Remove the foil from the marrow and cut into slices. Serve immediately with the cheesy mustard sauce.